Old 03-20-2013, 03:00 PM   #11
Yes the slide, I just got my trailer back after 4 months in the shop fixing the slide. They replaced 9 motors, new harness and the latest controller. They had over 40
billable hours to Jayco and I think the company that bought Schwintek payed for it all. It surprised me because on the Schwintek website they mentioned the new controller does not work with the old motors. Just glad I didn't have to pay the bill.
It does seem to work fine now and am happy to have the latest version of their equipment.

Murphie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 06:58 PM   #12
We have a Salem Himsphere. The main slide that has a Schwintek type has not worked properley since we owned it. It is in for service right now. It seems to get out of sync. I will half to jog it back and forth in and out. Some times I need to push one side in to make it go in straight. The dealer has had it for 2 weeks to repair it again. I am very disipointed in our new camper. So far a leak in the roof, Replaced refridge, Jensen dvd player has been replaced, I some times wish I would have kept my old motor home.

rrcomand is offline   Reply With Quote