Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-17-2013, 02:27 AM   #21

Send a message via ICQ to PDJohnson
Thank you everyone.

I just started looking into this today. I have that same bracket on the outside of my new Lacrosse but not on the inside. I want to use my small tv as a mobile between the bedroom and the outdoor so I am looking at my options. You have been most helpful.
Old 05-15-2014, 01:00 PM   #22

eBay Sells PAW International

You can buy the OEM bracket on eBay. Just search PAW International and it comes right up. OR here is a link.

http://stores.ebay.com/PAW-International
ej1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 01:37 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Ron View Post
Our new Wolf Pack 19WP has a TV mounting bracket inside and outside like this...

The mating piece is on the back of the TV that was included from the dealer. I am trying to find an extension/swivel arm that will mate with this and am not having any luck. I looked on the manufacturer web site for the bracket (PAWInternational.com) and can't even find the mounting bracket.

Does any else have this type of bracket? Have you been able to find an arms that will mate with it?

Thanks!
I found these brackets on amazon.com. You would need to buy the tv side and mount it to any bracket for swing out arms. That should do the trick. I don't think that you will find a bracket that already has that mount on it. Good Luck!
sammonilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 08:38 AM   #24

@ Captain Ron: Two things I see here: 1) The mount you have posted the photo of appears to be mounted by those six (6) screws placed directly into the exterior wall of your TT, and it's plastic. What is behind the sheet metal exterior? Probably not more than "luan" (thin) plywood which the screws go into. Adding any type of extension to this TV mount would add leverage to the mount which would tend to place more tension onto the top three (3) screws. 2) Looking at the two mounting ears I can't help but wonder how soon they would deteriorate and become brittle from sunlight, plastic will do that.
Thurman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 10:38 PM   #25

Send a message via ICQ to PDJohnson
I have this mount on the outside of my Lacrosse and also in the bedroom. It is metal not plastic. on the outside I could get away wit a flush mount (no swivel arm) but in the bedroom it is on a side wall not facing anything but a hallway so some sort of arm is a must.
Old 05-27-2014, 08:44 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thurman View Post
@ Captain Ron: Two things I see here: 1) The mount you have posted the photo of appears to be mounted by those six (6) screws placed directly into the exterior wall of your TT, and it's plastic. What is behind the sheet metal exterior? Probably not more than "luan" (thin) plywood which the screws go into. Adding any type of extension to this TV mount would add leverage to the mount which would tend to place more tension onto the top three (3) screws. 2) Looking at the two mounting ears I can't help but wonder how soon they would deteriorate and become brittle from sunlight, plastic will do that.

X2 . They are metal and installed by the manufacturer with backing. They are very stout. I had one on the outside wall also and one in the bedroom of my Lacrosse which had a 24 inch LCD hanging on it. I even left it hanging there during travel and never had a mishap. I replaced the smaller 20 inch LED in the bedroom of our new Sanibel with the same 24 inch LCD Tv and it is very solid.
rracer5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 08:57 PM   #27
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

I will look tomorrow, but I may have a swing arm mount for this type of wall mount. These will only hold small TV's, I think maybe up to 26". I had bought an extra for an older TT that I had.
AquaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 09:16 PM   #28
Ret E-9 Anchor-clanker

Going all out??

MOR/ryde Products
donanddona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 12:09 PM   #29
Biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaMan View Post
I will look tomorrow, but I may have a swing arm mount for this type of wall mount. These will only hold small TV's, I think maybe up to 26". I had bought an extra for an older TT that I had.

Aquaman, any luck on this? I just got a Grey Wolf 26DBH and the little 22" LCD I have won't fit the mount with any cables attached. Would like a tilt and swivel extension or really anything that would work for being able to use the factory mounts or not require me drilling more holes.

Thanks!
Biz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 02:57 PM   #30
PAW International

PAW International TV Bracket

The TV brackets can be found on Ebay by looking for Polymer TV brackets or PAW International. I would not recommend mounting a swing arm to a wall mounted PAW International wall bracket. The manufacturer recommends a maximum of 30 pounds for their brackets. The further the TV is swung from the wall, the more force is exerted on the bracket (force X distance). The manufacturer did have enough fore thought to have the 100mm X 100mm hole pattern on the wall bracket. With the swing arm mounted to the wall, you can mount the PAW International wall bracket to the outer end of the swing arm. You can remove the TV from the swing arm and move it to another location. The swing arm stays attached the wall. Hope this helps.
hitechceo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 11:06 PM   #31
Left Coast

Send a message via Yahoo to bob caldwell
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dawg View Post
Did anyone find a place to buy these? I just emailed my dealer to see if they have them. I might have a TV for the outside and will need the bracket for the TV only.
Amazon...just bought 3...didn't need any swivel arms.
bob caldwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 01:31 PM   #32

We have the Paw International TV mounts, are going to purchase a new TV for the outside. The brackets say 30" or 30 pounds. Most of the newer 32" are under 30 pounds. Does anyone have the larger size on this bracket?
teachml is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tv mount