Old 07-19-2015, 10:12 PM   #31
PAW international TV bracket and a swivel arm solution

Originally Posted by PDJohnson View Post
I have this mount on the outside of my Lacrosse and also in the bedroom. It is metal not plastic. on the outside I could get away wit a flush mount (no swivel arm) but in the bedroom it is on a side wall not facing anything but a hallway so some sort of arm is a must.
If you have a swivel arm with a 100mm X 100mm (4" X 4") bolt hole pattern you are in luck. PAW International's new polymer Wall bracket now comes with 100mm X 100mm (4" X 4") hole pattern that will bolt right to the movable side of the swivel arm. Now you can slide your TV with the PAW International TV bracket right into the end of your swivel arm. Please remember, PAW International's polymer brackets only mate with other PAW polymer brackets (not steel). Also remember never travel with your TV attached to the wall. Store in a safe location while in motion.

hitechceo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 11:06 PM   #32
Left Coast
Send a message via Yahoo to bob caldwell
Originally Posted by Big Dawg View Post
Did anyone find a place to buy these? I just emailed my dealer to see if they have them. I might have a TV for the outside and will need the bracket for the TV only.
Amazon...just bought 3...didn't need any swivel arms.

Bob/Linda, 99 Dodge 2500 Cummins,2010 8280 Rockwood Ultra-lite 5er, PullRite Superglide----- I'm retired......but work part time as a pain in the ass!........... USMC.
bob caldwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 01:31 PM   #33
We have the Paw International TV mounts, are going to purchase a new TV for the outside. The brackets say 30" or 30 pounds. Most of the newer 32" are under 30 pounds. Does anyone have the larger size on this bracket?
teachml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 05:51 PM   #34
Talking Paw International TV mounts

All the PAW International mounts I found at:

The black Wall bracket has a hole pattern of 100mm X 100mm (4" X 4") which is the VESA standard for a 30" or smaller TV. If you have a swing arm it likely has this same hole pattern. Rather than go from wall to bracket to swing arm to TV, I went from wall to swing arm to wall bracket to TV. Now I have a TV that is removable that slides into swing arm. Best of both worlds. PAW makes several other cool products that are available on their Ebay store that I haven't seen anywhere else. I carry a small pump that is powered by a 2 cycle motor. I carry a small gas can in my RV but I can never remember if I mixed the oil in with the gas or when I need to mix the oil what the mix is for the pump. Coolest thing they carry that takes care of all my issues. I bought them for the whole family for birthdays and Christmas. Gifts, CHECK!

hitechceo is offline   Reply With Quote

tv mount