Old 09-13-2015, 12:05 PM   #1
Slide Out Gasket Fixes~2006 Lexington 235S?

I was told someone at the factory cut the corners so they would lay flat, well they leak like mad. Plus, the big sides wiper gasket keeps hanging up. I tried powder, I won't do that again. I have the silicon, just have not had time to try it. The gasket is fine except the bottom corners which are 90* sliced, and you can see outside. What ever the temp is outside, hello, its inside too. Could not hold heat in, or A/C. One guy mentioned shoe glue to re-glue the corners. The unit came from the super dry areas of California. I need to get this fixed if I am taking this unit back to Canada. I kept it in, when it rained on the way to Canada in August. Any good suggestions on fixing the leaky corners is appreciated. We have a lot of smoke, and it pours in too, from the fires.
Lexingtonman is offline   Reply With Quote

gas, lexington, slide, slide out