Old 03-10-2013, 07:42 AM   #1
slide out problem

2008 cardinal with two hyd slides. the bed slide has no problems the supper slide is getting to be a problem i have attached three pics to show what it is doing. the decorative molding its coming loose but the wall is pulling away from the cabinet abut 1/8" i just noticed it when we setup the camper this time. from what i can see the outside wall is not bowed or anything like that. is this a major problem?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20130310_072634 (1).jpg
Views:	99
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	25337   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20130310_072643 (1).jpg
Views:	103
Size:	41.5 KB
ID:	25338   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20130310_072659 (1).jpg
Views:	91
Size:	41.0 KB
ID:	25339  

wayne nichols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 07:58 AM   #2
Moderator Emeritus
Welcome to the forum!

It looks like the slide room stops need to be adjusted for both in and out positon. Here's a link to a video from Lippert on how to adjust the stops... How to Perform Mechanical Room Adjustments for Electric and Hydraulic Slide-Outs. - YouTube

Nights camped in 2013 - 55, 2014 - 105, 2015 - 63
Dave_Monica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 08:07 AM   #3
you need to talk to the local rv tech, looks like slide might need adjusted to due to settling of slide from age? or something has wear ? the top pic is the only one I can really see anything in, and it looks like the top of the slide& the trim is pulling loose which I had happen on my old holiday rambler 5r with a 16ft slide it need adjusted on the adjustment at the outside edge brackets, it was 94 model so it had some age on her! good luck.
bcurvey is offline   Reply With Quote