Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-11-2012, 09:17 AM   #1

Slide Out problem with 2001 Rockwood Roo 23

Using the Roo for the first time last month the slide would not go out...the motor was running but no movement. Bought it from a friend and it worked when he was showing us...and I seem to remember him putting pressure on it somewhere to make sure it slid out?? I carefully and slowly pushed it out and then back in when we were done camping. I also noticed the slide "caught" the right gear for a brief moment then stopped moving. Battery was fully charged.

Is there an easy way to troubleshoot to see it it's off track or something simple or do I need to take it in for repair ($$$$$)?

I don't know where to start looking for the problem...is the assembly under the couch or under the camper?

Thanks for any help...going to Cherrystone in VA this weekend and was hoping to fix or at least know how to fix before Friday.
michaelgsnyder is offline   Reply With Quote