Name:	IMG_0104.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	183.2 KB
ID:	201330Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0106.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	195.7 KB
ID:	201331

Slide out started to leak so I inspected all of the seals. I noticed the top wiper was not touching to top of the slide so I replaced the wiper. The wiper is still a little short from fully touching the slide. I replaced with the same length seal- is there an adjustment on the slide that might have lowered the slide?

2014 Columbus 365rl- large living slide.

Rmk2001800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 09:36 PM   #2

Not sure what type of slide mechanism you have, but yes there should be an up/down adjustment of the slide.

I have an lci 2x2 gear driven side and both ends of the slide have an adjustable bracket with about 4 inches of adjustment up and down. If you are somewhat mechanically inclined you can adjust it at home. Just make sure you do it safely because the bracket is what holds the slide up.

When I adjusted mine and squared it in the opening I only put the slide out about 10 inches so most of the weight was still in the frame of the camper and not hanging all the way out. Sounds scary but it was super easy. Made sure to get good contact with all seals.
Sweedish15 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
seal, slide, slide out