Old 05-16-2019, 06:43 PM   #1

Slide out stuck

Just pulled into NewYork and our kitchen slide doesn't want to extend on our (new to us) 2014 25ks. Right hand side seems ok but top left seems to hang up. Any ideas? Also were is the manual hand crank located? Damn glad we have 2 doors lol

Mogs78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 07:40 PM   #2

We had ours do that on a Blueridge the guy cam out and held the slide in button longer than we wood have and it popped loudly and jumped after that it powered out like it used to. I donít know if yours is set up the same way but it fixed ours. Our RV uses the Lippett hydraulic system, it appears it jumped off track. Hope you can get it going.

Okie Dokie 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 08:29 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okie Dokie 2 View Post
We had ours do that on a Blueridge the guy cam out and held the slide in button longer than we wood have and it popped loudly and jumped after that it powered out like it used to. I donít know if yours is set up the same way but it fixed ours. Our RV uses the Lippett hydraulic system, it appears it jumped off track. Hope you can get it going.

Thanks Okie, I'll try that when we get home and have a few extra hands. Just the two of us so not a big deal just have to go out and then back in the rear door to use the bathroom. I'll let you know what the verdict is.
Mogs78 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
slide, slide out