Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-16-2013, 01:46 PM   #1

Slide outs won't work

The slides on my Georgetown 373DS will not work. it is as if there is no power supplied to the system. I have checked the fuses in the Battery Control Center and it was ok. I have read from other posts that if the battery voltage was too low when trying to extend a slide that a reset switch will pop and have to be reset. The high amperage from the slide system tripped it due to low batteries. I plug the MH in to house current, apply the emergency brake and put ignition switch into accessory position. Batteries are fully charged. Still No movement. The hydraulic motor works because the leveling system works fine. Can somebody out there advise me where the reset switch is located or what to do to get it working again.
pr_dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 01:48 PM   #2

There is a 50amp flip fuse up above the batteries to the left...this needs to be reset!

Had a 373DS....did experience once failure of slides to move due to overloading circuit!

George
ynott96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 02:06 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ynott96 View Post
There is a 50amp flip fuse up above the batteries to the left...this needs to be reset!

Had a 373DS....did experience once failure of slides to move due to overloading circuit!

George
Is this fuse the same one that works with the leveling jacks or is it only for the slides? If so how do I reset it?
Old 04-16-2013, 02:25 PM   #4

Remove the keys from the ignition. My GT will not work if the ignition is in accesory.
Bill m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 04:40 PM   #5

I tried it with the key removed. Nothing works. With the key in accessory ant the switches on the control panel operated no sound or anything. When I turn to key off and operate the switches I can hear the component on top of the motor switch modes to change the direction of rotation. The motor never operated. Some where there is a fuse or relay or something that is not working for the slide outs. The motor works fine for the leveling jacks. I hope someone out there can help. Please
Old 04-23-2013, 02:19 PM   #6

Bill M was right. The key was removed and when I tapped the hyd pump motor and it worked hence the slides worked. Further investigation revealed that ATF had penetrated the motor as was noticed at the plug that one removes to manually crank it. Tapping it makes it work and has worked since. I will take it to my dealer and have it looked at for possible dealer replacement.