OK, I got the slide modified and fixed yesterday. Thanks for old coot, and brother less for your input. I just needed a little shove into the right direction before I started to drill holes into the TT. So far I have replaced 8 broken screws from both sides of the slide out. I thru- bolted the lower left corner with 1/4-20 SS nuts and bolts and replaced all of the other screws with larger SS screws. The total repair took about three hours and about six beers!!!
. The pics are from before I cut off the excess from inside of the TT. The slide now is quiet and smooth when operating. here are the before and after pic's. Notice all of the broken screw heads on the tool cart.