Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-28-2015, 06:13 AM   #1

Slides and Jacks Won't Work

Yesterday I parked my 2015 CC 36CKTS, disconnected, plugged in to my 50 amp service, and auto-leveled it. Jacks worked fine. It was raining hard and it was difficult to hear the sound of the slide pump. I pushed the slide button, and waited but the two main slides didn't move (the bedroom slide opens first) after about 5 seconds. I released the switch and realized that I was holding the "in" side of the switch. There is now a clicking coming from the switch next to the hydraulic pump when the slide switch is pressed and the jacks won't work either as they both run off of the same pump. I manually spun the hydraulic pump and it moved freely. I think I caused the issue by holding the switch the wrong way. The manual warns not to do this but doesn't say what the damage would be or what the fix may be. I have looked for a reset switch unsuccessfully. Any thoughts?
Rbromley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 04:06 PM   #2

I am having the same issue with my 36ckts. Will be calling lippert on Monday looking for a answer. Was wondering how you got your iasue resolved
txnagin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 04:16 PM   #3

you may try and power off and see if it resets'
northstar1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 08:53 PM   #4

Thanks northstar. I actually disconnected all of the batteries and tested them for voltage. After reconnecting I got the same result
txnagin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 07:49 AM   #5

wish i could help .Good luck .
northstar1960 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jacks, slide, slide out