I made a huge mistake in our Forest River Vengeance camper and I need some help. We have a dehumidifier running constantly to keep moisture out. We keep the water hose in the sink to drain. Well, I did a Gilligan and set a basket on top of the hose, it kinked and has been running on the floor and under the slide. I pulled out the slide and I can tell there is lots of water under the floor and in the section wrapped in water vapor outside under the slide. Does anyone know if we can loosen up the water vapor to drain out the water? I have the slides out and I can tell its draining, but I know there will be damage to the floor. The slide is the Stove side. I can already see water mark damage on the floor. I'm quite scared that we will have to replace the whole floor under the stove. HELP!