Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-03-2017, 04:54 PM   #1

Wildcat 2016 275 CKX cable slide off center.

Who makes the front wardrobe cable slide for this unit? Also how is the bottom carpeted access panel attached? This slide is way off center and although I did find a lot of info on here about the cable slides, nothing for being off center. Thanks guys. The Wildcat has been a good unit thus far, just trying to stay on top of things.
Firestone Ride Rite airbags
Airlift Wireless compressor
dbackerjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 05:16 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbackerjim View Post
Who makes the front wardrobe cable slide for this unit? Also how is the bottom carpeted access panel attached? This slide is way off center and although I did find a lot of info on here about the cable slides, nothing for being off center. Thanks guys. The Wildcat has been a good unit thus far, just trying to stay on top of things.
It's made by Norco Bal......... Accuslide. Alignment in the opening front to rear is determined by the original mounting of the square frame to the sidewall.

http://norcoind.com/bal/products/oem...de/index.shtml
Mr Havercamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 09:53 AM   #3

Well Thank You Mr Havercamp. You have been quite helpful. You wouldn't by any chance know how the access panel is attached would you? Its on the bottom. I'm thinking brads. Should just be able to pull it off and re staple when done.
Also the adjustment is out side to side, all the way up against the wall. Its rubbing and the cables are tight as banjo strings. Too tight in my opinion.
Firestone Ride Rite airbags
Airlift Wireless compressor
dbackerjim is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cable, cat, slide, wildcat