Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-26-2012, 07:59 PM   #1

2010 36RE Bulb Replacement Listing...

Replaceing bulbs with LED's and looking for a list of bulb types for 36RE, I have pulled one of each type out, I think I got them all. Does anyone have a listing of how many and type for the 36RE. So far I have found 5 different type.
Forbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 12:53 AM   #2

I just replaced all the lights in the main coach in my 36RE, the one in the hall outside the bathroom door, the one in the bathroom and the four in the bedroom. I removed the stock bulb and replaced it with this style:

G4 24 SMD 1210 LED Marine Camper Bulb Lamp Pure White Light Car 140Lm DC 12V New | eBay

It worked great and took the load off all the wiring and switches etc..

My only suggestion would be to research the type of lighting you want in your coach. L.E.D. lights come in different colors due to the power output. I found the warm whites looked better in the main and the brighter cool/blue lights were more suited in the bedroom and hallway.

Hope this helps..!

2006 F350 6.0 with 3.73 gears, 4X4, Extra-Cab Long Box, Oil/Tranny/P.S. Coolers. Coolant filter. SCT Livewire.
2011 Cedar Creek 36RE, Auto levelers + too much to list..!
puff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 04:07 PM   #3

Thanks Puff, I ordered 20 LED smart chips with remote controll from RAY Wu the other day. I buy a lot of Christmas Lights from him and he found these at a great price. I can contoll each one or all depending on what I might need. They fit right in the same huseing and can give me full color range RGB smart chips MM5. Will post and let you know how they work out. Roger
Forbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 07:06 PM   #4

Sounds great..please send me or post a picture if you can we they are all installed..!

2006 F350 6.0 with 3.73 gears, 4X4, Extra-Cab Long Box, Oil/Tranny/P.S. Coolers. Coolant filter. SCT Livewire.
2011 Cedar Creek 36RE, Auto levelers + too much to list..!
puff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 07:10 PM   #5

This one is brighter

http:// http://www.ebay.ca/itm/281045491271?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p398 4.m1438.l2649
bujotrio is offline   Reply With Quote