Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-07-2012, 11:36 AM   #1

2013 Silverback 35 QB4

Does anyone have a full list of changes being made to the new 35 QB4. I know the slides all have cathedral ceilings and the concave ceiling in the main living area, but what other changes have been incorporated. Did they replace the 4 windows in living area slide with 2 large ones? And what other changes?
Silver Pines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 12:04 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Unfortunately, there isn't anyone representing Sierra on this site as with some of the other brands. You can try goggling the year on model number and look at the photos.

I know that when we ordered our 2010 Rockwood with RV Direct, it was very hard to determine what the current production was. The manufacturer's make changes all the time, some major, within the model year.

Dave

Nights camped in 2013 - 55, 2014 - 105, 2015 - 63
Dave_Monica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 08:21 PM   #3

We took delivery of our 2013 on 6/2. The living area slide has the cathedral ceiling. I haven't seen anything about the other slides changing to the cathedral ceiling. From looking at ours there wouldn't be room at the roofline to do that without shortening the sides of the slides. There are 2 large windows, one behind the sofa and one at the table.
Prodigy Controller

dlturner00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:54 AM   #4

I just took delivery of a 2013 35QB4 and was surprised by some of the "un-announced" changes versus what we were expecting based on the 2013 that we had seen on the lot. Here is what I noticed so far

1) All slides are now cathedral
2) Main ceiling is concave
3) The tall chest in the bedroom has been changed to a low chest under the window
4) the main bathroom layout has reverted back to the older layout, with sink in the corner
5) The cabinets are darker wood (more like a cherry)
6) The curved soffit and lighting in the kitchen is gone
7) Appliances are SS
8) Some of the cabinets in back bedroom and around the fire place are now different.

Couch's RV has some new pictures up.
Feen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 03:05 PM   #5

Wow! I like the slides and the ss appliances. But I didn't like the old bath style, no storage space. Someone had asked about the changes and I said mine had 2 windows in the main slide. I realized later it does have 4 windows but only 2 blinds. Never look at the outside of that slide very much.
Prodigy Controller

dlturner00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:00 PM   #6

I agree, part of the reason we wanted a 2013 was for the new bath arrangement. It was a shock to see the changes. It does have a wall cabinet over the sink and one over the toilet. So it probably has similar storage to yours, but I still like your layout better. But overall, I like the other changes
Feen is offline   Reply With Quote