2015 Silverback 33rl
We will be leaving in a few weeks for a 5 week trip.
* in 6 years of rv'ing we have yet to need a generator.
* we are going to use normal powered campsites EXCEPT for 2 consecutive nights when we stay on the property of friends.
* I am thinking that since we will have an extension cord from the house for coffee in the morning; using propane for refer and hot water and possible HEAT ( Connecticut ) early September.... that I have one RV normal battery and a back up battery that will not be hooked up but will be fully charged, that we can make it 2 nights? Thoughts please.
* We do have a very small NAPA battery charger that I can hook up as well if absolutely necessary.....
* Doubtful we will ever dry camp again.
I PLAN on staying hooked to the TV, BUT, disconnecting the power from the TV to the RV.
any advice from experience is appreciated....
I do have a battery powered golf cart that is NOT going. Batteries are strong so could, but, not desiring to, take an extra battery or two out for this trip.