Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-08-2018, 08:26 PM   #1

2017 CC 5er 38EL

We have structural cracks on the nose of our 5er and also one inside to the left of the front slide. Has anyone else experienced any of this? I have contacted Forest River and they refuse to do anything about it because we purchased from someone that only owned it for less than a year and decided to buy a house instead! Not a happy camper right now. Any help?
maritem75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 10:12 PM   #2

I had a small crack in fiberglass on the lower left corner of the main wall around the bed slide out. Dealer said it was from the stress of the washer and dryer in the nose. Got it fixed whilenit was in for other stuff last summer.
2008 F350
2017 CC Champagne 38EL
2006 Salem Sport 32 SRV Toy Hauler (still have)
brusso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 08:04 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by maritem75 View Post
We have structural cracks on the nose of our 5er and also one inside to the left of the front slide. Has anyone else experienced any of this? I have contacted Forest River and they refuse to do anything about it because we purchased from someone that only owned it for less than a year and decided to buy a house instead! Not a happy camper right now. Any help?

Find a repair shop that works on a rv and get it fixed. I know you probably saved right much money on buying the camper used. You really can’t expect Forest River to do warranty work on a used camper
spock123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
5er