Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-12-2019, 12:46 AM   #1

2019 34IK tank heaters

This question is only for owners that have the Jensen In Command touch pad controller, please do not reply if you don’t have this system.

I have a 2019 Cedar Creek Hathaway Edition 34IK and I am still questioning exactly how to turn on the tank heaters. Yes I have found the Tank Heater button in the settings but should it be switched on to “Momentary” or “Latch”? Currently I have it switched to Latch.
ktderobich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 01:43 PM   #2

I had the same question and a member explained it to me that momentary would only work if you kept pushing the button, like the awning, and latch would be on or off. So you have it set right at latch.
Old 11-12-2019, 03:57 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyodie View Post
I had the same question and a member explained it to me that momentary would only work if you kept pushing the button, like the awning, and latch would be on or off. So you have it set right at latch.

Very good that was my thinking. Thank you
Old 11-13-2019, 12:14 AM   #4

Ok I can’t believe I didn’t see it before but it was staring me in the face the whole time. Besides under the settings where I found the “latch”, on the phone app, click on the 3 bars and at the bottom of that page is the Tank Heaters button with a simple On/Off. Right there the whole time. Haven’t needed them until now, staying in below freezing temperatures at night.

Tags
heater, tank