Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-05-2019, 09:59 AM   #1

37RTH water dripping

Anyone know where to get a plumbing diagram for our 37RTH? We suddenly have a steady drip coming from the foam seal where the gas line goes up into the belly for the water heater. Found the drain for the shower was loose but not the source of the drip. Balance of floor and lines in bathroom are dry. Has to be in the belly. Thoughts??
blta1467 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 08:07 PM   #2

You may have the same problem i just dealt with on a 35IK.

Pulled the plastic underbelly panels off and found sopping wet insulation.
It turned out to be greay water. I filled the galley tank to see if it was leaking. Sure enough at the very top where the rubber flange in tank meets with the abs drain pipe water will leak out if the tank is full. I installed a hose clamp around the rubber flange and will watch my levels now to ensure i never let the tank get full.
Even found a 120 Roomex wire that is open ended under there with no terminations on the end. Go figure.

Hope you find your leak.
upnover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 08:23 PM   #3

This seems to be quite common. My Forester does the same thing on the black tank. Of course, I cannot get to that spot to check or seal. The dealer's response was dump at 2/3 - great.
AbdRahim is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
water