Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-17-2015, 01:58 PM   #21
Left Coast

Send a message via Yahoo to bob caldwell
Quote:
Originally Posted by ependydad View Post
No end cap on one end is a good idea! I just bought extra gutter for this exact reason. I'm just going to slide it under the gutter pieces that I have now.

As for stands- I just use Lynx blocks to get the angle.
I'm a 'saw dust maker' so I made height adjustable ones... just remember which way downhill is!
bob caldwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2015, 02:02 PM   #22
Always Learning

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob caldwell View Post
I'm a 'saw dust maker' so I made height adjustable ones... just remember which way downhill is!

I actually haven't used anything in all my time camping. Even going slightly uphill it's never been an issue.

But, I'm now finding with these week+ stays, my sewer hose is killing the campsite grass and I feel bad about it.

Plus, this RV park in Vegas has a rule against sewer hoses directly on the ground. They claim it's a county rule.
Old 10-17-2015, 02:08 PM   #23
Left Coast

Been read'n your travel's.........At a campground I stopped at on the way back here from Nashville, saw where someone had used 3" pvc for their run.
Old 10-17-2015, 02:19 PM   #24
Always Learning

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob caldwell View Post
Been read'n your travel's.........At a campground I stopped at on the way back here from Nashville, saw where someone had used 3" pvc for their run.

I've see a fair amount of seasonal/annuals who have hard-plumbed into the campsite sewer system.

One of my favorites was a campsite all setup like that but with no camper on it!
Old 10-17-2015, 02:25 PM   #25
Left Coast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ependydad View Post
I've see a fair amount of seasonal/annuals who have hard-plumbed into the campsite sewer system.

One of my favorites was a campsite all setup like that but with no camper on it!
Opp's........either pipe was to big, or the vent from the campground septic to small! Either way....Opp's!
Old 10-17-2015, 02:53 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelpony5555 View Post
I know since the engineers who designed the storage bumper for the sewer hose forgot to bring his measuring tape to work that day, I must now become creative. I know most folks use either the fence post or big PVC hose and strap it to the bumper. Has anyone slung it under the trailer by the sewer outlet, and if so how did you do it..??????
Yes you are correct! I mounted ours on the side of the Rear step on one side and directly to the frame flanges on the other side! NO Brackets or Flanges used or Needed! Youroo!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF4658.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	369.3 KB
ID:	91938  
youroo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
storage