Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2019, 12:14 PM   #1
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 2
Bathroom switches

We have 3 switches in bathroom of 2019 Cedar Creek 33IK - one controls light and one controls fan but the middle switch does not appear to control anything. We are thinking this switch should open the cover of the vent fan instead of having to manually reach up to open (similar to one in kitchen area) ... any thoughts? Service techs where we purchased have no ideas on what this switch is for.
__________________

CathyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 12:41 PM   #2
PPST Wannabe
 
kenandterry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Prince Edward County, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 3,214
You should post this under the Cedar Creek forum because only another owner of the same model might know the answer. The rest of us are just guessing.

Ask the moderators in this forum.......they can move it for you. (If you ask them real nice)
__________________

__________________

Ken and Terry
2010 Georgetown 330TS being pushed by our
2017 GMC Terrain toad (4 wheels down)
kenandterry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 12:42 PM   #3
Site Team
 
Mr. Dan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Grayson County, Texas
Posts: 12,612
Quote:
Originally Posted by CathyL View Post
We have 3 switches in bathroom of 2019 Cedar Creek 33IK - one controls light and one controls fan but the middle switch does not appear to control anything. We are thinking this switch should open the cover of the vent fan instead of having to manually reach up to open (similar to one in kitchen area) ... any thoughts? Service techs where we purchased have no ideas on what this switch is for.
We saw a post here the other day which stated the switch to their offside “scare” light was in the bathroom!
__________________
SEARCH is your friend!
FR Wildcat 295RSX / GMC Sierra

Nights Camped: '13 = 49/'14 = 74/'15 = 74/'16 = 85/'17 = 110/'18 =111/'19 = 86; booked = 0
Mr. Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 12:44 PM   #4
Site Team
 
Mr. Dan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Grayson County, Texas
Posts: 12,612
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenandterry View Post
You should post this under the Cedar Creek forum because only another owner of the same model might know the answer. The rest of us are just guessing.

Ask the moderators in this forum.......they can move it for you. (If you ask them real nice)
We got the hint!
__________________
SEARCH is your friend!
FR Wildcat 295RSX / GMC Sierra

Nights Camped: '13 = 49/'14 = 74/'15 = 74/'16 = 85/'17 = 110/'18 =111/'19 = 86; booked = 0
Mr. Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 12:44 PM   #5
PPST Wannabe
 
kenandterry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Prince Edward County, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 3,214
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dan View Post
We saw a post here the other day which stated the switch to their offside “scare” light was in the bathroom!
A scare light in the bathroom would scare me, that’s for sure
__________________

Ken and Terry
2010 Georgetown 330TS being pushed by our
2017 GMC Terrain toad (4 wheels down)
kenandterry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 12:45 PM   #6
Site Team
 
Mr. Dan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Grayson County, Texas
Posts: 12,612
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenandterry View Post
A scare light in the bathroom would scare me, that’s for sure
This says the switch for the scare light....
__________________
SEARCH is your friend!
FR Wildcat 295RSX / GMC Sierra

Nights Camped: '13 = 49/'14 = 74/'15 = 74/'16 = 85/'17 = 110/'18 =111/'19 = 86; booked = 0
Mr. Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 01:10 PM   #7
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Shady Cove, OR
Posts: 15
On our 2020 31ik, it's for the LED lights by the floor on the bathroom sink cabinet...nightlight. Doesn't show up very bright in the daytime.
jannjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 09:17 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Southern MD
Posts: 123
In our 2019 CC Hathaway, the third switch is also for the LED lights on the floor, as previously stated. They make a great bathroom night light.
__________________
Mike K
2019 Cedar Creek 34RL2 w/disc brakes
2017 GMC 3500 D/A, DRW, 40Gal Aux Tank
USN 76-82
Retired Dept of Navy Flt Test Engineer
Splashes3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 09:42 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 174
Sometimes the bathroom will have a switch for the water pump. Convenient when you forgot to turn it on at the main panel.
__________________
2020 Sunseeker 2440DS Ford

Trekker cap, Topaz paint
BehindBars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 07:57 PM   #10
Member
 
mshenygo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splashes3 View Post
In our 2019 CC Hathaway, the third switch is also for the LED lights on the floor, as previously stated. They make a great bathroom night light.
X2
mshenygo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 10:28 PM   #11
Member
 
heavyodie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Battle Creek
Posts: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by jannjim View Post
On our 2020 31ik, it's for the LED lights by the floor on the bathroom sink cabinet...nightlight. Doesn't show up very bright in the daytime.
Yep. 2019 31ik
__________________
2019 3500 SWR Silverado Duramax
2019 Cedar Creek 31IK
heavyodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 01:59 AM   #12
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by jannjim View Post
On our 2020 31ik, it's for the LED lights by the floor on the bathroom sink cabinet...nightlight. Doesn't show up very bright in the daytime.
Same on our 2016 33IK, a led under bathroom sink plus a button led light by the stairs... try it at night..
__________________
2016 Siverback 33IK
2018 Ford F-350 Lariat 6.7L V8 Diesel 4WD Crew Cab

"If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there."
dalford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 12:10 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Sandy, Utah
Posts: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalford View Post
Same on our 2016 33IK, a led under bathroom sink plus a button led light by the stairs... try it at night..

Same here
__________________
2019 Cedar Creek 29RE
2017 Silverado Duramax 3500
rocco52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 04:19 PM   #14
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 2
Thank you...yes, it is night light under sink. Thanks again
__________________

CathyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
bathroom, roo, switch

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.



Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:07 AM.


×