Old 06-08-2015, 12:33 PM   #11
I fought this for several years. I ended up putting in an electric valve. No problems since

Harkerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 02:10 PM   #12
Originally Posted by Harkerr View Post
I fought this for several years. I ended up putting in an electric valve. No problems since
Where did you get electric valve?

Pierre Allard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 06:34 PM   #13
I had the same problem with my black and grey tank valves when we took delivery of the new 38FL straight from the dealer. Turns out there was some manufacturing debris stuck in the valve groove which the dealer removed when they replaced the gates. Apparently, this is not uncommon. Warranty covered the cost of my repairs, thankfully.

Richard & Diane
2014 Cedar Creek 38FL
With an F350 DRW
Richard & Diane
2014 Cedar Creek 38FL
2016 F350 Lariat CC DRW
Retired Metropolitan Police (UK)
Hutch333id is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 07:39 PM   #14
Debris in Valve

Brand new Sabre had trimmings of linoleum stuck in the valve when it was delivered. I also had lots of wood chips and carpet pieces when I flushed it on the first trip last summer.
magpi26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 06:20 AM   #15
Had that problem once.....flushed and filled many times...and used the extra Valterra valve. Added some Riddex to the tank and waited till it was full before dumping again....and did not have any problems again. Now I add a little Riddex after dumping.
cpaulsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 03:53 PM   #16
I have a 2007 37ft Cedar Creek 37RDTS, (purchased brand new), that has 3 Drain Master Electric Dump Valves. I don't trust these valves to work properly so I keep them open permanently. Only one, (gray galley tank) of the three is visible and accessible. The other two are buried so deep in the belly of this beast it would cost several thousand dollars for a repairman to come out and disassemble the whole undercarriage to find and repair or replace one. I'm permanently parked with wheels off the ground and no tow vehicle so taking it in for repair is out of the question. I have a Clean Dump Macerator that holds everything back until ready to dump, (about once or twice a week) and so far after three years all is well. I've tried getting a layout of the unit shortly after I bought it but FR Mfg. says sorry no can do. Dealer also says tough luck chuck, you bought it, you own it. Any comments?

Rdeemat is offline   Reply With Quote

black, black tank, tank