Originally Posted by grumpyt55
How about some info on these places. Thanks
That is quite a subject switch. It is also a wide question. It would be beneficial for you to narrow the scope of your inquiry with some specific details of the type of RV'ing you intend. Things that would be helpful are;
1. Did you buy the subject RV? There are many parks here in FL that have restrictions on type and age (over 10 yrs) that would disqualify that unit. (This has a lot to do with that planned obsolence (Service Life) :
2. What type of park are you looking for? Over 55? Resort? Active? Quiet?
3. $$$'s The further south the higher the cost is a general rule.
4. Length of stay. Over 6 months saves you 4% tax.
5. Public transportation importance? Some parks are in the boonies.
6. East Coast, West Coast, Pan Handle or Mickey Land (aka I-4 Corridor). There is a vast cultural difference in each area.
Just a suggestion: Consider opening a new thread with your poser + qualifiers.