Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-17-2017, 02:47 PM   #1

CC excellent response.

I pulled into my storage locker location an they had their camera cables low and guide wire low. Did not see it low until pulling into the location to my enclosed storage unit. Heard a noise and looked up and there it was five cables and guide wire. Something must have brought them down low since I left out of there on Thursday and I have been in this location for 12 years with no problems at all. Anyway the reason I am posting is CC answered my call and offered to send me two attic vents for free and shipped with no cost to me. Now that is customer service! The guide wire took out both attic vents and I have to replace the entire housing. They had them in stock and will be sent to me arriving early next week. Since the coach is in an enclosed locked unit no worry with rain. Also I want to give a big shout out to Lashonda! She helped me and went beyond my expectations. I told her there are those that always complain on this site but when something is done above and beyond we need to recognize them and Lashonda did this! Way to go Lashonda!
ttanous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 04:19 PM   #2

People for the most part are NOT COMPLAINING rather looking for solutions...oxidation of caps; blown New a/c's ; failed steps; frame issues, level issues, failed Lippert components, and more; broken tank cables; leaking windows, refers coming loose; water between seals, need I continue.
Then there are the electrical components. I personally had many issues and YES, the factory did step up. They even had my unit towed back to Indiana from Georgia AND Returned to my spot.
All of this at no cost. The issues raised are to alert the factory to items coming out as defects at point of build. I THANK DENISE DAVIS and George Oliver for making us whole and safe. You can bet the factory is working hard to make good products free of defects. BUT, they use COMPONENTS supplied by others.
I would have LOVED to only replaced 2 vents because of a minor mishap. You are fortunate.
This forum has FEW complaints in comparison to the production numbers.
We all need and appreciate the cute info shared by fellow Forest River owners. They have saved my butt more than once with instant responses. Just say'n!
SilverbackMel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 04:22 PM   #3

"Cute" spell check; complete [emoji23][emoji108]
SilverbackMel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 04:28 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverbackMel View Post
"Cute" spell check; complete [emoji23][emoji108]
Glad you explained that, I was thinking of babies, puppy dogs and kittens....
Blue Ox SwayPro WDH
glsimms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 05:49 PM   #5

Silverback this post was not to call anyone out or slam anyone. Just to give a shout out when CC sometimes does not get the thanks. Did not intend to start a conversation about others. The posted was not intended to do that.
ttanous is offline   Reply With Quote