Old 04-06-2015, 02:53 PM   #31
We have a 2015 and so far so good... Believe the previous about the drawers opening. They must be checked before opening the slides. One thing no one mentioned was the air conditioner which is new in 2015. It is very very quiet hardly know it is running. We went for the RE because we liked all the open space. Oh on the drawers and cabinets opening we use some Velcro to hold them shut what ever you are comfortable with but just check them before opening the slides

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums

denville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 01:31 PM   #32
2015 Silverback/2014 F250
I too am a proud owner of a new 2015 33lk and could not be happier. We do have the movement problem and have gave up but it is not bad. We love the stadium seating and the new placement of the larger refrigerator. The only real concern so far is the wife believes the front bedroom A/C make to much noise..I told her it is just closer, now I think she is correct. Anyone else have a loud A/C

chisumbella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 01:38 PM   #33
We have a brand new 2016 33IK as well. I installed the JT Stabilizers on the front jacks and the wiggle (not the bounce) is mostly gone. We too think the front A/C is a bit loud. I may go top side and see if it needs the mounting bolts tightened a bit more.

dieselguy is online now   Reply With Quote

cedar creek