Old 06-17-2016, 08:29 PM   #11
edt

Quote:
Originally Posted by stretch View Post
etcmss, I see you get up about the same time I do. We just bought a used 2014 cottage 40CCK. On the walk through today the sales rep could not find the switch for the 4 small round lights over the sofa area. The two light switches behind the recliners control the middle 4 lights and the lights over the table. Where is your light switch for the 4 lights over the sofa?

Thanks
Should be in the door with the slide awning switches

edt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 04:40 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by stretch View Post
etcmss, I see you get up about the same time I do. We just bought a used 2014 cottage 40CCK. On the walk through today the sales rep could not find the switch for the 4 small round lights over the sofa area. The two light switches behind the recliners control the middle 4 lights and the lights over the table. Where is your light switch for the 4 lights over the sofa?

Thanks
my ceiling lights are all switched in the control box in the kitchen. I do have 2 small lamps on each side of the sofa, but there are no switches-just local.
I have 2 switches by the recliners, one for above recliners and one for the dining table, these are for the ceiling lights in the slide.
Enjoy your new (to you) unit. We do like ours.
Gary

Old 06-19-2016, 07:40 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by etcmss View Post
my ceiling lights are all switched in the control box in the kitchen. I do have 2 small lamps on each side of the sofa, but there are no switches-just local.
I have 2 switches by the recliners, one for above recliners and one for the dining table, these are for the ceiling lights in the slide.
Enjoy your new (to you) unit. We do like ours.
Gary
Correction -- the 2 switches behind the recliners control the lights in the slide - not any of the main ceiling lights. I will start looking for bad bulbs or bad wiring connection. Thanks
Old 06-19-2016, 07:47 AM   #14

Our Neighbour has one at our seasonal site. They have had no one out to fix anything in 3 years. One spring the slides did not deploy, needed some hydraulic fluid. No leaks just low from day now.
Old 06-19-2016, 09:29 AM   #15

Thanks B and B! That is encouraging!
Old 06-25-2016, 09:25 PM   #16

We have our new cottage and we love it; however we cant get the ice maker to work. We have lifted and lower the bar in the freezer and we have found what we think is the bypass valve and turned it the other way. Anyone have a suggestion?
Old 06-25-2016, 10:16 PM   #17
edt

Look for the gally low point drain you will find a blue pipe with a white valve this works backward push to open valve very hard to push. There should be a 1/4 line that pulled out of valve
Old 06-26-2016, 04:44 PM   #18

Is it really necessary to turn off the water to the washer when not in use? It takes two people to get to the place to turn off the taps.
Old 07-17-2016, 07:29 AM   #19

We are now in our second season with our 2015 CCK at our seasonal camp in southern Michigan and love it! Our dealer replaced the leaking dishwasher during season one, otherwise it has been trouble free. For us, it has been an excellent choice. It is "glamping" for sure. There are now two others in camp. We installed x-chocks this year which really improved the stability.
Old 07-17-2016, 08:43 AM   #20
edt

Our cottage will never be moved so I placed it on cender blocks vow very stable