Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-06-2017, 08:47 AM   #1

Denise Davis

Does anyone know if Denise Davis still works at FR? She was going to send me some parts after a conversation we had in Goshen, but I’ve received nothing and she hasn’t responded to my emails. I called customer service today and after waiting for 15 minutes decided to leave a message only to find out the mailbox for messages was full.

John
4WD SRW Diesel
JohnF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 09:27 AM   #2

I recently received parts from her.
Doubt she would leave and certainly she is GOLD as a customer friendly employee. I have spoken to her face to face SEVERAL times, in Topeka and Goshen. VERY, VERY, customer service oriented.
BUT; anything is possible.
She has not responded to an e mail I sent 7 days ago. This is NOT highly unusual.
dldavis@forestriverinc.com
SilverbackMel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 11:25 AM   #3

I have just recently read a couple of posts that Denise is still at CC but has moved up the chain of command. Not sure who has taken her place or if she is still the contact person for parts and service.
keith52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 12:08 PM   #4

I worked with Sullena Halsey in the CC Warranty Department this summer. Like Denise, she is really helpful and responsive. She can be reached at shalsey@forestriverinc.com
2017 RAM 3500 SRW
Bob_Sback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 05:25 PM   #5

Well, if that's true regarding Denise, she certainly has been my "pipeline to resolution" with 100% of my issues addressed. Going to be hard for the replacement person to match that performance.
Old 10-06-2017, 06:29 PM   #6

Have worked with Denise Davis several times over the years and her word is her bond, it may take her a while sometimes due to not getting the part or service she wants but give her time she will not let you down. I am sure if she has moved up she will address all her issues before she leaves. CC would be doing good if they moved her up she is the best of the best.
2014 F350 / 2015 CC 36 CKTS
Forbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 06:30 PM   #7

With Denise gone I may have to get a Montana when I trade
spock123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 08:29 PM   #8

If true, good for her. I will certainly miss her dedicated work ethic.
ba964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 09:07 AM   #9

I sent another email to Denise on Friday and she responded today (Saturday!). She was promoted to Director of Parts & Warranty.
4WD SRW Diesel
JohnF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 10:15 AM   #10

Well, that's GREAT NEWS!! One issue ( outside of warranty ) is getting PARTS; correct ones and timely. Hard to pull one of these things and use it with duct tape wrapped around everything!
My 2015 steps rusted and fell off.
Replacement steps were WRONG SIZE!! Since they were out of warranty and Denise was able to send replacements at no cost to me ( other than $50 local install) we waited again.
We went on vacation using a tall Wally World step stool to get in and out. Worked ok. This is our LAST rv so we try to maintain it as it was built.
Old 10-08-2017, 09:08 PM   #11

How are you all getting her/Cedar Creek to send parts? I contacted her about the plastic slide coverings to fix the frayed covering underneath the slide, and she told me to contact dealer. Dealer doesn't know what I'm talking about. Kinda frustrating.
aknavy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 05:45 PM   #12

I'll put out some info on two responses ...
"With Denise gone I may have to get a Montana when I trade " ...
You had better do some research on the "Legendary" Montana customer service ... it has slipped somewhat in the past 2-3 years due to key people moving up the ladder or moving on. Been there, done, that, have the T Shirt.
"CC sending parts to individuals" ...
I got loads of warranty parts from CC shipped direct to my door 2 years ago. Henry Sears is gone and his replacements have not been cooperative in sending me any parts direct as before. They say CC has changed its policy on direct customer service bypassing a dealer.
dieselguy is offline   Reply With Quote