Old 12-25-2015, 07:45 PM   #61

Thank you Tom it worked. Our first FR . Awesome unit. We traded a 2008 3670 Bighorn. How is your unit doing?

Old 12-25-2015, 08:50 PM   #62

So far we have minor items that I have fixed. The only nagging issue is the swing arm under the dinning table which has the electrical run on it. I believe to be an engineering defect so going to fix myself instead of taking to dealer. I had been in contact with the factory but they wanted me to go to the dealer. You might watch the swing arm for sagging onto the rear wheel. I had to tie wrap up when in travel mode as to not run on top of the tire. Other than that this has been great coach. We moved from a Keystone Everest definitely nicer in the CC.

Old 12-25-2015, 09:53 PM   #63

mobil,

You are not alone. We have a 2016 Avenger and the thing is crap. I am working with the Forest River management directly. I have pictures of EVERYTHING. My recommendation is to send a complaint through BBB like we did. It goes directly to the right people.

http://www.bbb.org/northernindiana/c...ess/10015949/1
Old 01-16-2016, 11:16 AM   #64

Our experience with Cedar Creek warranty has been nothing but great. The dealer not so much. You should get in touch with Jeff Homes in Indiana. There is also a Cedar Creek Facebook page that they monitor very closely. Good luck.
Old 01-16-2016, 02:20 PM   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by MURRAY5476 View Post
Our experience with Cedar Creek warranty has been nothing but great. The dealer not so much. You should get in touch with Jeff Homes in Indiana. There is also a Cedar Creek Facebook page that they monitor very closely. Good luck.

X2
I can't say enough good things about Jeff, Henry and Denise. I don't know the parts person name but they have all been great so far. I still plan that when I trade campers in about five years it will be for another Cedar Creek. I want a 36CKTS. But five years is a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
spock123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 10:25 PM   #66
Future Full-timer

I believe that the popularity of family camping has overwhelmed the industry, in general. Many dealers are love getting used units traded in for new. The factories demand on them had increased. No matter how dedicated workers are to their craft - and let me tell you those CC workers are the most hard working folks I've seen anywhere, in any Industry- things happen. If you address them in a professional manner with the right people (Denise or Justin) they can usually make everything right. They WANT your business again, they NEED you to be a voice for the brand. Now, dealers, on the other hand, are just a nuisance you might need to work through. Some folks plan their vacations around the F.R.O.G. Rally, some just want the factory to fix things at other times and can arrange that. I would like to ask anyone that has had a bad experience with CW to write letters directly to Mr. Marcus Lemonis, CEO of CW to voice your concerns. Good Sam in also under his umbrella. He talks "people, process, products" and we should him accountable for the same.
Old 03-14-2017, 10:26 PM   #67
Future Full-timer

I did NOT highlight Lemon in my comment, but I wonder.....LOL!!
Old 03-15-2017, 07:12 PM   #68

Angry To minders

Worked with CW local Florida outfit for over a year on an AC issue that should have been covered under warranty but sinc I was put off and point blank lied to it wasn't and I paid for a whole new ac and thermostat. From there here I wrote to the CEO of CW and got a response from a person that under him. They were very cordial and set m up with the VP of CW for Fl. After all was said and done including copy of letters and pictures and the fact that they never got a warranty claim number from dometic (the original lie from the local service rep) I was out 2700 dollars and real bad taste. Let's say that based upon this experience and previous delays and non factual statements from CW service reps I have since traded that rv for a CC Silverback at a local RV dealer not CW and will never ever go back to CW for anything other than supplies and then only after I have checked other sources. A final comment on your send letters to the CW CEO don't waste the time or effort use it for finding other venus t help your self.