Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-18-2017, 04:20 PM   #1

Experience with Forest River

I am so impressed with this company. I have a 2014 36ckts i boghy new im 2014 and shortly after I had to go be stationed overseas. I left November 2014 but right before I was having problems but didn't have time to fix it. I got back November 2016 which is out of warranty and explained situation to forest river and they hooked me up. They replaced central vac, main kitchen fan with upgraded one, fixed wiring in the slide, troubleshoot inverter issue. And I had it in for rear body damage and they said forest river knew about this color had fading problem so they painted the front and rear caps for free. I am now looking at a toy hauler and while I like the Momentums and fuzion I think I am going with a Thunderbolt based on service I have gotten, plus they loom badass and build quality seems quality.
pavetim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 04:28 PM   #2

Thank you for your service.... and an atta boy for FR for doing the right thing.
born in Texas.... live in Arkansas
Iwannacamp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
forest river