Old 04-13-2019, 02:10 PM   #1

Forest River Cedar Creek Cottage reviews

So my wife and I are planning on purchasing an RV to permanently retire into in Southern Texas. We have started our research, and really like the look, floor plans and amenities offered in the Cedar Creek Cottage models.

The only hesitation we are having with Forest River is that we are seeing nothing but really bad reviews concerning the workmanship, quality and customer service.

We are hoping to hear firsthand from Cedar Creek Cottage owners and see what they have to say before we make the jump with Forest River or if we should be looking at other manufacturers??

Thanks in advance for any replies and guidance you can provide!!

rtrout4555

rtrout4555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 08:47 AM   #2

We were also looking and found the link below a very good read. I also was concerned about forest river products as I have looked a few over the years and was not impressed with the quality or workmanship. That said the quality and workmanship in the cedar creek 40crs I looked at was very very good. I am a tough critic too.

Cedar Creek Cottage - owners check-in thread

grandpopsicle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 07:51 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtrout4555 View Post
So my wife and I are planning on purchasing an RV to permanently retire into in Southern Texas. We have started our research, and really like the look, floor plans and amenities offered in the Cedar Creek Cottage models.

The only hesitation we are having with Forest River is that we are seeing nothing but really bad reviews concerning the workmanship, quality and customer service.

We are hoping to hear firsthand from Cedar Creek Cottage owners and see what they have to say before we make the jump with Forest River or if we should be looking at other manufacturers??

Thanks in advance for any replies and guidance you can provide!!

rtrout4555

Do your HOMEWORK on your site; history and forecasts. Make sure you get a place with high security and a great supportive local police force.
You might even want to consider a loaded used 5th wheel until you are certain thatís your best route.
A 37 ft triple slide ForestRiver provides comfort and easily moved to another location.
Just sayín! DO YOUR RESEARCH.
These things ARE depreciating assets.
SilverbackMel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cedar creek, forest river