Old 09-15-2012, 08:14 PM   #11
Congrats, those are beautiful units. I hope to have my unit (2013 34RLSA) in 2 to 3 weeks as well

2015 GMC Denali HD Z71 4X4 - D/A
2004.5 Chevy D/A
2013 Cedar Creek 34rlsa
2003 Four Winns Funship 214 Deckboat - Hawaiian Breeze
Av8orLou is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 08:51 PM   #12
I have the 29re we love it the only thing is there aren't as many cabinets as some other rv's we looked at. I wanted the 3010 bighorn the same overall length as our cedar creek but the dealer just sold the last one on the lot and the new one would take 5 weeks for delivery. The wife loved the open living area in the Cedar Creek although the construction didn't seem as high of quality as the bighorn. The bighorn has many more cabinets and a larger fridge. If I had to do it again I'd probably wait but if mama's happy we're all happy.

brokenaxle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 05:54 AM   #13
Hi Scorekeeper81.
It's interesting that you mention cargo space.
We fulltime (in the UK) and have a 34RLSA on order - currently in a Keystone Challenger 34TLB.
The large locker in the 34RLSA will be slightly smaller than we currently have - but if you are going fulltime you need to seriously 'reduce' the amount of 'stuff' you carry around with you! We spent months selling just about everything we own on ebay last year, and even the missus gave up lots of shoes and handbags!!!
The most important thing is to get the layout you want for fulltime living - and make sacrifices elsewhere ie. the 'stuff' of life! Your living space is where you will be - not the locker!!! Just a few tools, seasonal clothes, outdoor furniture and a BBQ! (oh - and in my case plenty of beer!!!)

Brewerydave is offline   Reply With Quote