Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2019, 04:27 PM   #1
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Seminole, FL
Posts: 223
Furrion "trivet" isolators

Our new cooktop was missing a few of the tiny rubber isolators that support the cooktop "trivets" or burner grates as they're sometimes called.
I contacted Furrion and asked for a part number and availability of the isolators.
This is their response.

"Thank you for contacting Furrion support. Can you provide me with your shipping address? Then I can send you out 6 under warranty replacement. The part number is C-FGH4ZSA-SS-TRIVETSUPPORT they are $.99 a piece for furture reference if you need to order more.

Thank you,

Karen Hudek
Customer Service Representative
U.S.A Innovation Center & Institute of Technology
P: +1 (800) 789-3341<>

Can't hardly beat that!!!

2020 CC Hathaway 34IK, 2012 F350
tcrossan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 09:11 PM   #2
Junior Member
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Hartwell
Posts: 19
Thanks. Karen is sending me some today. We had a couple missing.
poolbug054 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:49 PM.