Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-27-2016, 10:04 PM   #21

I have a 29IK Silverback and I believe I have wet bolts. I came over from a Montana and I love the Silverback and have no regrets. I looked at the Hathaway but am very happy saving a little cash and there's nothing I can think I would miss. My tires were brand new on my old rig and I made them switch them. So far it has made one trip across the country and we lived in it locally for a month and a half in the winter. Other then a few little problems which the dealer has taken care of we have had no surprises. I haven't looked but I bet the Hathaways weigh more too. But if I had the cash, sure I would take a Hathaway.....
My Steelpony....2007 HD Ultra Classic...done up in a memorial to the 343 firefighters who died 9/11
Never Ever Forget....yes I was a Volunteer FF for 20 years........
steelpony5555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 12:47 PM   #22

We have a 29IK Silverback and love it. We stay in a lot of state and national parks. Anything bigger would be hard to fit in the campsites. Our longest trips so far have been 10-14 days. The Silverback is very comfortable. We have yet to use all the storage. Our TV is a F350 SRW - perfect for the 29Ik.
Lapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 05:40 AM   #23

If you are over 5' 10" tall you will appreciate the "A Frame" slides. More headroom, can blow the slides off from ground. No ladder needed.

Downside: No way to install slide awnings on the A frame slides.

2008 F250 6.4l srw
2016 CC SB 33ik
Georgia Based
mbbutler is offline   Reply With Quote