Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2013, 09:31 AM   #11
Senior Member
 
Rugged Brown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,098
I wish I could only check the torque on my lug nuts. There's not enough space in the wheel to fit a socket and I can't find a thin walled 13/16th socket anywhere.

__________________

__________________
Terry/Bernadette
Lily the Yorkie
2015 Dodge Ram Sport 1500
2015 Crossroads Zinger ZT28BH
Rugged Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 09:33 AM   #12
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Brown View Post
I wish I could only check the torque on my lug nuts. There's not enough space in the wheel to fit a socket and I can't find a thin walled 13/16th socket anywhere.

They make a socket specifically for aluminum rims "thin wall"
I'll get you a link.

Here.
http://www.torquestick.com/cart/home.php?cat=28


We use torque sticks all the time.
__________________

__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 09:45 AM   #13
Senior Member
 
Rugged Brown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,098
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
They make a socket specifically for aluminum rims "thin wall"
I'll get you a link.

Here.
Torque Sticks, Torque Sockets and Other Discount Tools


We use torque sticks all the time.

I was just about to order one. Good price at $9.99. Delivery charge $75.00 Not so good. Need more options.
__________________
Terry/Bernadette
Lily the Yorkie
2015 Dodge Ram Sport 1500
2015 Crossroads Zinger ZT28BH
Rugged Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 09:47 AM   #14
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Brown View Post
I wish I could only check the torque on my lug nuts. There's not enough space in the wheel to fit a socket and I can't find a thin walled 13/16th socket anywhere.

Got one, want me to bring it to Goshen or UPS it to you before?
__________________
OldCoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 09:49 AM   #15
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Brown View Post

I was just about to order one. Good price at $9.99. Delivery charge $75.00 Not so good. Need more options.
You must have done something wrong I just ordered one 9.95 fed ex ground
__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 09:49 AM   #16
Senior Member
 
Rugged Brown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,098
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post
Got one, want me to bring it to Goshen or UPS it to you before?

Thanks for the offer. No plans for Goshen, although I would love to go. I'll continue my search locally.
__________________
Terry/Bernadette
Lily the Yorkie
2015 Dodge Ram Sport 1500
2015 Crossroads Zinger ZT28BH
Rugged Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 09:50 AM   #17
Senior Member
 
Rugged Brown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,098
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
You must have done something wrong I just ordered one 9.95 fed ex ground

May have something to do with my Canadian address.
__________________
Terry/Bernadette
Lily the Yorkie
2015 Dodge Ram Sport 1500
2015 Crossroads Zinger ZT28BH
Rugged Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 09:53 AM   #18
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Brown View Post

May have something to do with my Canadian address.
Must.
__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 09:56 AM   #19
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Brown View Post
Thanks for the offer. No plans for Goshen, although I would love to go. I'll continue my search locally.
Will gladly UPS it to you, he is coming to the house today anyway to pick up a set of poles for rip. PM me your address.
__________________

__________________
OldCoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:51 PM.