Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2011, 11:13 PM   #1
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1
Microwave

We have a 2007 Cedar Creek and our microwave went out. It is a magic chef model #MC02212ARB. I'm having problems finding a replacement that has a vent fan and exterior light and is small enough to fix the 21-24" wide space. Any suggestions??
__________________

__________________
Jawaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 04:31 PM   #2
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1
Same Issue

I just ran into a similar problem last week, with the same Majic Chef microwave. I'm looking now for a replacement. I'll let you know what I come up with.
__________________

__________________
jnamour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 05:19 PM   #3
camping
 
tentcamper1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Elkhart, Indiana
Posts: 988
this is the closest I could find: Dometic RV Microwave Over-the-Range White 1.3 cu. ft. 950W - $375..
you could try calling Forest River and see if they can direct you to a source/supplier.
here's the Magic Chef Website- maybe try the "contact us" and see what they can do. Magic Chef Appliance -- Microwave Ovens Page
__________________

2007 Chevy 2500HD CC
2010 V-Lite 30WRLTS
Nights Camped 2011 -64
Nights Camped 2012 -50
"I Live in My Own World, But It's OK. They Know Me"
tentcamper1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 05:57 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
jimh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Lake Charles, La.
Posts: 1,531
i used mine going out as an opportunity to replace with a over the range convection microwave. i am glad they had not cut the external vent for the magic chef because it would not have matched up with the Apollo i installed.
although i haven't had any problems with the apollo, because of the reviews i read abt it, i cross my fingers each time i use it.
i believe the opening for my microwave is 24", the apollo is 22".

sense the origional post is old, jawaters may have already solved the problem. don't rule out pulling the shell off the microwave and see if there is a blown fuse in there. i know they blow for a reason but at work, they found that usually solved the problem.
__________________
jimh is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:00 AM.