Old 08-30-2016, 07:09 PM   #11

I agree with Brady. I was messin around with mine when the dish guy came and i couldnt do it by myself. The dish guy helped me and we both struggled for about 10 minutes before it latched back in. If you have any other issues with ur 38el please post about it. Im goin on about 4 months with mine and i had some here and theres that im curious if anyone else had.

Old 09-07-2016, 08:36 PM   #12

Looked at the 38RL today. My wife fell in love with the bath and the double sinks. Looks like we may have found an upgrade to our Crusader. Had been looking at a Montana but the Cedar Creek is impressive.

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums

Old 09-07-2016, 08:44 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddubya View Post
Looked at the 38RL today. My wife fell in love with the bath and the double sinks. Looks like we may have found an upgrade to our Crusader. Had been looking at a Montana but the Cedar Creek is impressive.

We also have a Crusader but have been looking hard at the Cedar Creek for the next upgrade 😊. We like the Silverback 37RL as well as the Cedar Creek 38CK

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums 🇺🇸
Old 09-08-2016, 08:07 AM   #14

Anyone know if the full pantry is available in the 38EL in place of the wine cooler and rack?
They have it in the 36CK2 and 38CK2

Old 09-08-2016, 08:18 AM   #15

I know they will replace the wine rack & fridge with cabinets but do not think they will make a full pantry
Old 09-09-2016, 08:12 AM   #16

Cabinet in place of Wine Fridge

I have seen postings that the wine fridge can be eliminated in place of a cabinet. Nothing about a pantry. There is already a lot of pantry space in this trailer. We've put most our items back in the trailer and have the entire pantry unit next to the tv empty. I've also see postings that CC would substitute a gas cooktop in place of the induction cooktop.
We honestly wouldn't have ordered the wine fridge. Might eventually take it out and replace it with a cabinet door.
Old 09-15-2016, 03:08 PM   #17

If you are thinking about replacing the wine cooler with a door I would do it ASAP as the door may not be available at a later date.

Old 09-16-2016, 11:49 AM   #18

I did contact the factory and they won't sell to me. Got the part numbers. Anyone know whom may be able to order? I can go back to the dealer we bought, but they will probably be expensive.
Old 10-20-2016, 08:46 AM   #19

We just got back from our inaugural trip in our 38EL. Like you, found the Tv set up to be 'interestingly dated'.

Apparently, Jensen is unaware of BluRay as you can't get one from them and they don't provide that feature in the JWM9a. Other things I noted.....

The HDMI on the wall is your HDMI 2 input. I use it for my bluray player.

Cedar Creek connected the RCA audio IN cables (red/white) to the Composite INPUT connections. On our Tv there are no red/white RCA audio out. Only optical. So no sound from the Tv thru the stereo....yet. Got to install the optical cable.

There weren't any electronics for the Jack antenna on the antenna itself. Cedar Creek wired it like a Winegard. Each time we want to watch OTA Tv instead of cable or satellite, I have to push the power button on the Tv connection plate behind the Tv. Major PIA.