Old 08-19-2016, 10:15 AM   #11
Thanks donniedu.

johnplank211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 11:42 AM   #12
Originally Posted by johnplank211 View Post
Thanks donniedu.
Your welcome,
If you have any questions or want to talk about your new toy, dont heaitate to send me an email,or PM.

donniedu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 12:20 PM   #13
Sounds good!
Old 08-19-2016, 12:30 PM   #14
Welcome to the forum. We have a 2015 CC 38rd. Had a few problems. CC took care of some. I handled the others. Factory seems to be pretty responsive. Dealers are a crap shoot.
Rollingdunder1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 12:34 PM   #15
Thanks Rollingdunder1! Yea seems like having a dealership that will take care is hard to find, from every review I found of this place seems very good service. Fingers crossed
Old 08-19-2016, 12:57 PM   #16
Originally Posted by donniedu View Post
Welcome our CC is fast heading toward 12 years old, and has been great so far. Yea, I have done a lot of upgrades and some repairs, but hey, 11 years and counting aint bad
I second this^^^^^^! I've got an 02 30RLBS and it's been great. As mentioned above, we've updated a few things along the way, but otherwise trouble free. At this point, my wife and I have no intentions of selling or trading up. It suits our camping needs just fine.
philobeddoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 01:14 PM   #17
Cedar Creek fan

Be sure to log into the Cedar Creek RV owners' forum. Google CCRVOC and introduce yourself. Browse around , ask questions. We have a very active and supportive group. I began to know people six months before attending our first CC rally. We are in Southeast Pennsylvania.
Gwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 02:23 PM   #18
we just bought our 2 nd Cc .this one is the Champagne will pick it up in 2 weeks at lazy days in Fl .our 1st one was a 38 FL ordered it from a local dealer good price but bad service.hope ths one is better with the service rv is very plush
wire1946 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 02:26 PM   #19
Most of my quality issues have been in the cabinetry. Minor but annoying. I have rebuilt several drawers (glue them when the bottom shakes out). Some trim cracked from the shaking and the peninsula is cracking apart - once again from shaking and it is on the slide out. The residential fridge broke the platform it sits on, Cedar Creek has eliminated that platform now.
Brentf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 02:38 PM   #20
Bought new in May. Ordered it, took 7+ weeks, not bad. Bought from a wholesale type dealer (Couch's), and would never buy anywhere else. Saved a boatload. Warranty is overrated........sorta like last year's birthday cake, it ends before you know it and is worthless before you know it. Get a trailer that warranty is not your biggest concern.

Two problems I had..........rough ride, which I hope to have fixed with adding air bags to truck last month, and shock absorbers to trailer last week. Have not tried shock system yet, but will starting tomorrow. Tankless hot water system was awful and barely worked, if at all. Have had it replaced with 12 gallon conventional and now constant temp hot water is wonderful.

With those two problems fixed, our trailer is viewed as "We can't believe we actually own something this nice"............ I do realize some are lemons. I also realize mine could blow up tomorrow. But I doubt it, and I'm very tickled with this brand and this unit.

My three cents.

"Next to prayer, fishing is the most personal relationship of man"Calvin Coolidge
"American by Birth, Southern by the Grace of God"Lewis Grizzard

FROG AR-0019-242
2016 GMC Denali 3500Dually--2017 CC 36CKTS
BandJCarm is online now   Reply With Quote

cedar creek