Old 05-30-2013, 04:23 AM   #11
They all have saw dust in hidden places and with each trip, saw dust will work it's way out of the cracks. After over a year, sawdust is still working it's way out behind the television entertainment center in our Sabre. This is our third 5th. wheel and today will pick up our fourth 5th., wheel, a 2014 Cedar Creek. One Thor three Forest River products, they ALL have sawdust. I have my shop vac ready because this afternoon after the PDI, I will be vacuuming saw dust after the 150 mile ride home. Even if the dealer does a good job cleaning it, after travel, saw dust will appear. A given.

2014 Cedar Creek 34 RLSA-7
2015 Chevy Silverado 3500HD LTZ SRW

ret2006 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 12:30 PM   #12
Full Timer
I don't know what hitch you have but my Reese 26k I had to adjust it because our CC was a little high in the front. It was simple 4 bolts.

You might think about putting a 3rd air on the rig that will take care of the heat issue.

With the never adjust brakes on the trailer they seem to change, mainly if I have to stop hard the next time I stop the brakes are to strong and I have to back them off some.

Like was said when we had our small things at first it sure beats having big problems like some people have with there new rigs. I have met several people who has had there new rig in service more then at there house. The heartland landmark next door right now has had to have a new roof, flooring torn out he said it was in service 6 months in the first year. Made me glad I bought a CC

Ford Western Hauler
2013 CC 36B4
life2short4nofun is offline   Reply With Quote