Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-23-2017, 02:52 PM   #1

Online Brochure????

Not sure I'm looking in right spot. But there seems to be mention of an online Owners Manual.........and I can't find it.

I had to go into the 'view source' code itself to see this, but the online brochure in the Gallery section of this site (Cedar Creek Hathaway Edition Fifth Wheels by Forest River RV) says:

Interactive Mobile Manuals. Download our Cedar Creek mobile app or visit our dynamic online manual to enhance your ownership experience. These interactive options provide incredible ease and insight into use, maintenance and enjoyment of your Cedar Creek product. Ranging from ;How-To; videos, pictures and illustrations of various components, systems and features, to full searchable content and downloadable PDFs for individual component owner;s manuals, answers are always just a click away. View the online manual at www.forestriverinc.com/cedarcreek/ownersmanuals, or download our FREE app from the App store or Google Play!"

The reason I had to go into the "View Page Source" is that the online brochure has some white letters on a white background!!!!! I.E., Invisible....

However, if I go to their listed URL of www.forestriverinc.com/cedarcreek/ownersmanuals, I get the 404 Server Error message!!! And if I check the Google Play Store, nothing comes up for a search for Cedar Creek RV, Manuals, etc.

Any idea???

FROG AR-0019-242
2016 GMC Denali 3500Dually--2017 CC 36CKTS
BandJCarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 05:42 PM   #2

There is a forest river app with all the manuals
Old 07-23-2017, 06:04 PM   #3

Yes. I have them.

But they are generic.........though a lot of great info..........

and still, the above mentioned URL's and Apps are not available, best I can figure.

FROG AR-0019-242
2016 GMC Denali 3500Dually--2017 CC 36CKTS
BandJCarm is offline   Reply With Quote