Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-26-2015, 08:15 PM   #21

I've mentioned several times to FR reps that other than getting FR product into the market, these dealers are not doing them any favors!

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
Mark and Becky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 12:57 AM   #22

Doesn't matter what brand they are. Most are like that. Must be some BIG profits in selling these things if you get the right suckers lined up to buy...I look at some of the monumental buildings the dealers around me have and I am reminded why they charge so much for everything...
GOTTOYS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 02:12 AM   #23

Be thankful that a lot of Forest River brands will let you order parts directly, heck be thankful they respond to emails about anything without a canned response, such as "see your local dealer".

Deal with Keystone RV a few times, or try to, and you'll think FR is the best company on Earth.
Mr Havercamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 06:31 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Havercamp View Post
Be thankful that a lot of Forest River brands will let you order parts directly, heck be thankful they respond to emails about anything without a canned response, such as "see your local dealer".

Deal with Keystone RV a few times, or try to, and you'll think FR is the best company on Earth.
X2
PhoneDude 8289 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 08:53 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjcook View Post
Busybeavers Where did you order from ? We are looking to order 2016 33IK we have prices from dealers in Va. Pa. and Ohio Thanks from California Md.

JJ: We got ours from Camping World of Harrisburg, but it was during the Hershey RV Show that was in Sept. They had show pricing that beat anyone's. I got a lot of quotes from other dealers and theirs beat them all by several $1,000's. I believe that the best deals are at the shows, I understand that Camping World sold over 800 units during that show, that is a lot of sales and it broke all of their previous record sales.
Crew/6.5 Bed
Pullrite Superglide
Duramax/Allison
Busybeavers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 11:07 PM   #26

I had the same experience, except it was from the dealership from which I purchased my Silverback from. Service support is very poor from what we have experienced with getting repairs done correctly to getting parts ordered.
stormy2000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
parts