Old 08-28-2015, 06:46 AM   #31

Enjoy your beautiful brand new trailer, you picked a great one!!!!!!!

Old 08-29-2015, 10:09 PM   #32

Best advice I was given...when backing, the fifth wheel starts its turn slower but once it starts prepare to chase it, it turns quick. Pull farther ahead than you did with your tt and use your tires as your guide not the back of the fiver.

You'll love how it pulls and handles. Great looking fiver. Congrats and have fun.

Old 08-30-2015, 05:19 PM   #33

We've had the unit since Wednesday and have been outfitting it as we could through the week. Didn't find anything yet that blew our mind.
The only big thing I did was zero the Level Up and it was hard due to the fact DW didn't understand a digital level. Man the storage is awesome and we have a 10 day trip planned around Labor Day.

I do need some help with the Dish Network Remote; we have the Jensen TV and I can't find the correct code to program the remote, does anyone by chance know what it is. We have the 211Z Dish system.

Thanks
Old 08-30-2015, 11:02 PM   #34

DKRITTER, try these codes...

Old 08-31-2015, 08:00 PM   #35

Keith, thanks but none of those worked.

Not sure why I can't get this programed. I did try the scanning process and didn't have any luck with it.
Old 08-31-2015, 08:21 PM   #36

Have you connected the sat dish to the basement input or have you installed on the top?

The reason I mention that is the way you hook up the receivers side is different depending on where the sat dish is placed and wired for input.

If you have input from the basement you need to make sure to hook up to the aux port on the same plate as cable TV.

Learn this one the hard way.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByForest River Forums1441066828.798027.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	98.2 KB
ID:	87447

Tom & Marilyn
2013 Chevrolet Duramax 3500 HD LTZ Crew Cab Long Bed Z71 4X4
2015 Cedar Creek 38RD Hathaway Edition
Old 09-01-2015, 10:46 AM   #37

DKRITTER, the DW just reminded me of a question that was asked when we took the factory tour. The question asked was "How to get the Jensen TV to work on the sat. remote?" The answer was " The Jensen is proprietary and not compatible with the sat. remotes." I don't know why Dish even lists the Jensen codes if they will not work. I tried and tried to get my Jensen to work with the sat remote and finally gave up.
Old 09-01-2015, 11:20 AM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKRITTER View Post
We've had the unit since Wednesday and have been outfitting it as we could through the week. Didn't find anything yet that blew our mind.
The only big thing I did was zero the Level Up and it was hard due to the fact DW didn't understand a digital level. Man the storage is awesome and we have a 10 day trip planned around Labor Day.

I do need some help with the Dish Network Remote; we have the Jensen TV and I can't find the correct code to program the remote, does anyone by chance know what it is. We have the 211Z Dish system.

Thanks

Spoke to Jensen while at Goshen, there are NO codes for Dish. Jensen will not share them as they have a closed circuits for there units.
2014 F350 / 2015 CC 36 CKTS
Days Camping 2014-96, 2015-130, 2016-126, 2017-42 and counting
Forbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 03:46 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith52 View Post
DKRITTER, the DW just reminded me of a question that was asked when we took the factory tour. The question asked was "How to get the Jensen TV to work on the sat. remote?" The answer was " The Jensen is proprietary and not compatible with the sat. remotes." I don't know why Dish even lists the Jensen codes if they will not work. I tried and tried to get my Jensen to work with the sat remote and finally gave up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbes View Post
Spoke to Jensen while at Goshen, there are NO codes for Dish. Jensen will not share them as they have a closed circuits for there units.

Well so much for a few hours of work.

Who was the @^%$*(*& rocket scientist that thought that was a good idea.