Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2013, 05:24 PM   #1
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 68
Questions about terminology

In the brochure for the trailer (Cottage) that we have ordered I see
1)" Convenient single access phone jack & cable tv connections" and I am not sure what that means. and
2)"Large white framed dark tinted jalousie"

Can you explain that to me?

Patrick45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 05:56 PM   #2
Full Timer
life2short4nofun's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Where ever we park
Posts: 125
They have hook ups for cable tv and phone hook up, at the park then there's a jack inside, at some point CC going to quite doing phone hook ups and switch it to Ethernet for Internet because a lot of the parks are starting to offer that at the sites now for better Internet.

The second thing I think it's saying the windows are white framed tinted windows.


Ford Western Hauler
2013 CC 36B4
life2short4nofun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 05:57 PM   #3
Graduate Member
RoadTrip's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Columbia, MO
Posts: 508
found one - Jalousie window - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
--2009 Sunseeker 2860DS (Class C)
- one Hotwife, and two boys under 2(with one on the way!)
2013 - 53 days
2012 - 26 days

RoadTrip is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:19 AM.