OK, here is from the Lippert Component Manual that covers all components of the Lippert Frame, axles, slides and level up..
It is a little different in that it says to level after the 20 button presses..
Maybe the unit has to be un-level before you begin? Maybe if it is already level the system is thinking there is nothing to do... Just a thought.. Start out of level by raising the front..
ZERO SETTING THE CONTROL
NOTE: Middle stabilizers are not used in this process. 1. Turn “ON/OFF” button “OFF”
3. Push “REAR” button 10 times
4. Control will flash and beep, LCD says “ZERO POINT CALIBRATE”
5. Manually operate the jacks to attain unit level condition (use carpenter’s level). 6. To memorize this level condition , press “ENTER”
8. The control will then turn off.
9. Turn “ON/OFF” on to commence operation.
2016 Siverback 33IK
2015 Ford F-250 Lariat 6.7L V8 Diesel 4WD Super Cab
"If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there."