Originally Posted by Stevemc
Has anyone Re-zeroing their Level Up? Ours is a little off so I tried re-zeroing it this morning. I adjusted it manually to get it level. Then per the Level Up manual I pushed the on/off switch to off, pushed the front button 10 times, then the rear button 10 times and walla, nothing happens. The manual says it's supposed to beep and reset to zero. What am I missing?
After you push the front 10 times and then rear 10 times you are supposed to press "Enter" button to set. See steps 4 and 5 below..
From the manual:
1. Manually run the jacks to level the unit. This is best achieved by placing a level in the center of the unit and leveling it both front to back and then side to side. (See “Basic Jack Operation” for instructions on how to manually operate the system).
2. Once the unit is level, turn off the touch pad.
3. With the touch pad off, press and release the “FRONT” button (Fig. 1G) ten (10) times and then press
and release the “REAR” button (Fig. 1J) ten (10) times.
4. The touch pad will flash and beep and the display will read “ZERO POINT CALIBRATION ENTER to set, Power to Exit” (Fig. 5).
5. To set the current position as the zero point, press the “ENTER” button (Fig. 1C).