Old 12-24-2014, 02:49 PM   #11
I bought these cause i just needed one for my stove hood light, the rest of my lights came led from factory. I like this paddle style, gives a nice bright warm light. Ill update this with the dimensions of it.

15' Coachmen apex 288bhs
10' crossroads zinger (sold)
09 rockwood roo 21ss (sold)
08 dodgeram current TV
Cableman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 07:36 PM   #12
I have been changing all of my incandescent with LEDs when ever possible. My trailers over the years have had leds' Huge savings on voltage/amperage draw when you consider dry camping. I have carried that principal to my landscape lighting at my home as well. Less wattage means lower electric bills. This is especially true when you have to live in the expensive northeast. My build sources are usually Amazon or Ebay. I try to go with warm light as opposed to bright white. The light is not as harsh and appears to be more inviting and relaxing.

CTGREG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 08:05 PM   #13
I have put lots of these in. At least as bright as the 921s, and have a nice warm color to them. Not super white like some LEDs
David & Lynn
2014 Coachmen Chaparral Signature 327 RLKS
2016 Ford F350 Lariat CC Dually
davel1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 08:39 PM   #14
We have a 2014 cc 36 ckts we replaced all the bulbs that weren't already led with led lights.
Including the outside. Bought them on amazon they are cheaper. I had to "shave"off a little wih the Dremel so they would fit on the fixtures over the table and over the sink.
Did it for energy conservation!

Bill1006 is offline   Reply With Quote

light, replacement