Old 09-22-2015, 09:22 PM   #1

Settled on getting a CC 38FB2 for full timing

This has been a year long process (deep sigh) and after looking at gas and diesel motor homes I started looking at 5rs. I have decided a fifth wheel would suit my needs. That started the frenzy of researching and exploring 5rs and I settled on a CC 38FB2. I still need to sell my home before I buy, but I am ready.

All that being said, is there anything good or bad about this specific model? On the below thread I received great advice which lead me to the 38FB2.

Question about different 5th wheels

Old 09-22-2015, 09:34 PM   #2

We spent a year looking at 5er's before settling on CC. We ended up deciding between the 38fb2 and the 38rd. It was a very hard choice. You would be very happy with the 38fb2. We must have looked at 10 front baths from various manufactures. We thought the CC had the best design. Good luck.

Tom & Marilyn
2013 Chevrolet Duramax 3500 HD LTZ Crew Cab Long Bed Z71 4X4
2015 Cedar Creek 38RD Hathaway Edition

Old 09-22-2015, 09:53 PM   #3

Funny you say that. The 38RD was in the top two and the washer and dryer location was the selling point. But what tipped my final decision was the 1/2 bath in the 38FB2.
Old 09-22-2015, 10:05 PM   #4

Came down to grand kids. We wanted. Family and friends to have their own space when visiting. With the sliding doors you can shut the space up. Also the large living area away from the kitchen drove our decision. We felt we spent less time in the bathroom and more in the living space. Was not an easy decision.

Tags
led