Went to near by RV show a couple weeks ago and bought a new 36CKTS. It is not the pearl; it's white with LOWER body paint. Many other options that we will love and was a "Cadillac" for us...only missing the bike hitch we had on our list and I suppose the upgraded king pin assy would have been better (?)...otherwise quite a buy!
Dealer never mentioned anything about the Pearl edition (don't know if we would have bought it anyway - white is nice) and never mentioned anything about the second year warranty for $150. I know "good" salesmanship suggests not to cloud the issues but he knew we were going to buy anyway I'm sure.
Should I hold out for the second year to be thrown in...a little late, or just buy it myself. The pearl thing is not really critical because from recent threads it would appear we have a late manufacture 2013 (curved ceiling, batt disconnect, filter, etc). Understand we went to show to buy a RV...didn't know which one. This one just kind of was calling my name (or was it my bank's name?). Delivery (pickup) scheduled in a couple weeks.Tell me to shut up or insist on a warranty. Opinions?...