Old 08-22-2015, 10:19 AM   #31
In the shop for over 30 days! I would be screaming bloody murder!!!!
Even with a new roof, awning and waiting on insurance my Creek was in less than three weeks. If a dealer cant get things done in 30 days what makes you think they will ever get it done right?
BTW, even the smallest Silverback is likely going to overload any hut a 2014 or newer 2500/250 series truck.

donniedu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 10:54 AM   #32
fun town rv

we purchased ours in jan and they made it easy to purchase but warranty work
was terrible more things were broken after i went to pick it up they don't return
calls i wish i could find another place to have work done i have to take it back
but i sure dread the problems i may encounter i hope this helps u out

al parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 11:53 AM   #33
I've been there and looked twice. The first time a rookie salesman almost tackled me getting outa the truck... but wasn't much help... And the second, I asked for sales help and gave up 20 minutes later. I had seen what I wanted to see, anyway, but would have liked to see some alternatives. In my opinion, if I can't get help before I give them money, what's it gonna be like after? "Danger Will Robinson!" But, they do have one model I'm interested in so, I'll probably go back in the spring when I'm thinking about trading.
J & D in Lovely Weatherford, TX
2016 Jayco White Hawk 28DSBH TT
2014 Ram 2500 Crew Cab 4X4 6.7L Cummins
schrederman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 09:55 AM   #34
Just signed the paper work for a new 2015 29IK at the Lazy Days in Waco. I feel I got a heck of a deal right out of the box..they offered me more for my Montana then 2 other dealers and I got the leftover Creek at a deep discount. They worked to get me my payment we wanted and hit it. If you ever go there ask for Noel, very nice and low pressure..(hate high pressure sales people)..........I have had my Montana in there for service too in the past for a slide adjustment.......only took 2 weeks to get in, compared to 3 months for a local Montana dealer and they worked for 6 hours to try and get it adjusted...managed to get it close but this trailer is possessed.....but they only charged me for 2 hours far am a happy camper ......oh that was terrible lol lol lol
steelpony5555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 10:34 PM   #35
Ok I don't know how to edit my post above but its not Lazy Days, but it is Fun Town Rv...I am finding out the service department leaves a little to be desired. We picked our new Silverback up today and did our PDI which was a joke. I am glad I already know a lot about these things and can use the internet to find out about the rest cause I dang sure wasn't gonna find out from the kid doing our PDI.. He really was not familiar with a lot of the things on these units. He had only been working there for a month. Then we get home to find out they mounted one of our roof top vent covers backwards????? No I'm not making this up, can't get the bathroom fan vent open cause the cover is on backwards with the vents facing forward?????... We also met a couple there who were hopefully getting their trailer back after being fixed. It had been in for replacement of their theater seating and when they got it back the seats had not be bolted down and they ripped a big chunk of their linoleum???? She was not a happy camper......

steelpony5555 is offline   Reply With Quote