Good luck finding them. Later RJD

2015 35 FT V-Lite 30WRLIKS Diamond Package
2015 Chevy 2500 6.0 4:10 gearing.
Days camped in 2015--46
Days booked for 2016--60
Days camped in 2016 so far 51
aceinspp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 05:13 PM   #12
Just one persons experiences and re ommendation what ever you do don't take it to Camping World as you will have it there forever and most likely not get it fixed and or have other damaged caused.

hughd033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 05:46 PM   #13
Reply to hughd033

You're right about that! We took our sound system in to Camping World while it was still under warranty because it was making screeching sounds it was not supposed to be making. First we had to talk them into taking just the system instead of our whole RV for the whole time. After a few weeks they said they had sent it in for replacement and it was ready. We picked it up, put it back in, and it had the same problem! (And everyone had verified it was NOT the speakers through other tests.) But by this time we were scheduled to leave the area and couldn't keep pursuing it there, and it was out of warranty by now so we gave up.
LAURAKT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 02:10 PM   #14
Removing Bottom Panels?????

Originally Posted by palmetto rogue View Post
It is not that difficult to remove the panels under the trailer so you can see what you want. I have a 2013 Silverback and did so when the dealer could not fix black water system properly and another time when I ran a hot water recycle line. I have done a factory tour and watching the build on these I would doubt you can get anything accurate.
You say easy???? How easy???? My black water handle is stiff and hard to pull and push back......Maybe kinked??? Want to investigate further....J
Jim in Halifax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 02:53 PM   #15
The panels are about 3 ft wide and span the width of the trailer. They are sitting on the inside of the ibeam frame on the ends and then have just a few screws across the width of trailer. The screws go into 1x2 stiffener boards that span the frame members and are used to keep the panels from sagging. The panels also interlock. Remove the screws on the panel or 2 in the area you want to inspect. You have to do some pulling and flexing of the panels to drop them down. I have done this twice 2 years ago so I think I remember this correctly.

palmetto rogue is offline   Reply With Quote

repair, manual, diagram