Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-02-2015, 12:46 AM   #1
2015 Silverback/2014 F250

Specifications of 33rl and a 331k

Does anyone know what the difference is between a 33rl and a 331k is I am trying to look up the specs
chisumbella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 06:07 AM   #2
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by chisumbella View Post
Sorry will cross post but they are cc
The site team has renamed and moved your post to the appropriate forum category. Just a little friendly reminder that cross-posting is not normally done, as per the following guideline:

"Do not post the same discussion topic more than once or in several areas of the forum."

If you (or any member) ever need to move a thread to a different category, feel free to drop any site team member a private message, and we will be glad to assist.

A 72 hour hold in a psych unit is beginning to intrigue me as a potential vacation opportunity.
wmtire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 10:49 AM   #3

We have the earliest 2015 33rl. Major 2 differences are quiet ac in main cabin as noted on other posts in this forum. 2nd is refer is located where it can be reached without extending slide. Nice convenience when traveling and you are preparing lunch.
We have to extend ours 1/2 way to clear the island.
I own one and was in the other at the factory. We LOVE our 33rl and would also like the rk, but not going to happen. The 33rl will be perfect to leave on spot and use as a cottage style environment for escaping winter! 😁 We do have one more east coast to west mountains on our bucket list.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
SilverbackMel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 02:08 PM   #4

Does anyone in the forum have a diagram of the water system on a 2006 Silverback 33LCDTS. When I'm hook to city water, my fresh water tank slowly fills.
CDN Prairiedawg is offline   Reply With Quote